- Published on Tuesday, 25 March 2014 17:47
Congratulations to both City crews who raced Women's Eights Head last Saturday. It was a sunny, calm day on the Thames and we had some great results.
W1 finished 41st, the fastest crew from Cambridge and 4th in the Provincial Pennant.
W2 moved up a massive 67 places from their start position to finish 127th, racing strong and overtaking crews on the course.
Big Weekend Entries Now Open!
- Published on Tuesday, 25 March 2014 17:42
Entries are now open for the 2014 Big Weekend via the entry form.Entries close 6pm Tuesday 29th April.
Juniors race at National Junior Sculling Head
- Published on Friday, 14 March 2014 09:23
Four crews represented the club at the National Junior Sculling Head at Dorney Lake, with several juniors taking part in their first national-level race. The top performance came from the WJ17 quad, who ranked 5th in their category and recorded the fastest time in the region.
Crews and results are:
- WJ17 4x - Anna, Izzie, Pernille, Amy: 5th of 19
- J17 4x - Jack S, Bartu, Ben, Jack G: 12th of 16
- WJ15 4x+ - Becca, Katherine, Camille, Alice: 32nd of 60
- WJ14 4x+ - Isobel, Beth, Ellen, Ottilie (cox: Bex): 26th of 48
Winter League 3rd Leg Results
- Published on Sunday, 02 March 2014 18:10
Results are now available for the third leg of the 2014 Winter League.
Norwich Head of the River Results
- Published on Saturday, 01 March 2014 17:33
On 1st March 2014 two mens crews raced at Norwich head of the river. The Mens 1st boat clocked the fastest time of the day of in IM2 8+ of 17:15, beating the next fastest crew, Cambridge 99's by 9 seconds.
A crew made up of M2 and M3 also raced and finished 2nd in IM3 8+. In a race which was the first off-cam race for many of the crew this was a strong performance.
The mens squad now has three crews entered into HoRR on 29th March.
Winter League 2nd Leg Results
- Published on Sunday, 16 February 2014 18:10
Results are now available for the second leg of the 2014 Winter League.